FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:48 PM
U for unforgettable
the last 3 days of my life have been just asdfghjkl. and now that its all over we're back to reality yay

ok so prom was better than i expected it to be. i thought it was gonna be horrible cause i didnt bring a mask even tho the theme was masquerade lol and i forgot my camera but everybody was just so.....beautiful asdsfsfm and peh wore a dress i cannot believe this can you believe this. and my feet hurt from (mostly) standing and taking pictures oops sorry if i took unglams of people using ricole's camera. if it makes you all feel better, my unglams are unglamer than your unglams ok what my glams are like your glams. warning: dont dance without shoes around gita cause she may step on your feet
and no direction at prom!!!!!! just cant take it male teachers are hilarious. congrats to rachel for being prom queen :-) EHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEXY LADY. maybe it true what they say. its not where you are at but who you all are with. once a tkgian always a tkgian

and TPRAWKS 2012 oh god just so asadshjsklf amazing ok. its post tprawks day 1 and i have withdrawal symptoms. in my head is just like "EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH EH WAH" first i apologise for being such an awkward bitch and not making friends. so day 1 of tprawks was awkward because nobody want to come poprawk with me then they all ditch me )-: wah so much for friends lah. we went to school of applied science and ok ya it wasn't that sadafbgnh because ew science ew. And i thought about all my science teachers in the past few years who never help me to develop a passion for science. But okay the activities still can tahan. and xi en was so nice i just cant.
tprawks day 2 was less awkward and i had dorcas yayyyyyy. we went to it school which was just so legit and dragon boating in bedok reservoir, tug of war and hiphop dancing with my uncoordinated hands and legs. my hand damn pain can then the tug of war make me have abrasions on my upper arm there and it hurts. TP mass dance is just so. AWICEIIWBIJSG
tprawks day 3 was........bombastic supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. went to school of humanities and social science and design. jam and hop at night was mindblowing oh god.
now my body is aching like some ahma and my period just came so i spent the day today rolling around on my bed in pain. #suckstobeagirl
thank you PLs/CLs for fanning us endlessly/cheering with us till you all lost your voice/trying your best to make us feel welcome/making tprawks the best camp ever. :-) just ilyasmicei you all are seriously just popping man.
for now eh wah eh wah eh wah
TPRawks-D3-Juff-029.jpg
once a rawker forever a rawker #poprawk

Labels: ,


X O