FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Saturday, February 25, 2012 11:16 PM
I feel bad.
I haven't been praying. I feel like a bad muslim. This is why will not help me cause i am ungrateful. I promised myself that i will change. I know i should start now. But ok i'll try from the 1st day of march. 1111; Make me a better muslim, a better student, a better daughter, a better friend.


I feel awful. I know i should pray. And me not going to madrasah due to band makes it a whole lot worse.
WHY WONT YOU CHANGE FARZANA WHY WHY WHY. Start praying, repent and stop taking whats not yours. Stop it please.

On another note, I am tired. Everyday. I think it would be best if i could fall asleep.

Labels:


X O