FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:24 AM
F is for foreign
Blood is thicker than water. Hopefully.
I really want to just sleep and forget everything but now I need to get it out of my system.

Honestly I love you all to pieces but you are all annoying the shit out of me. You couldn't pick a better time. My family's the best.

If you couldn't detect the sarcasm then oh wells. Maybe its just me being bitchy and unappreciative and selfish maybe it's my hormones out of whack maybe. But honestly you all are doing a horrible job at supporting me.

You all are driving me insane okay.
Why me
Why now
I'm awfully tired but I haven't studied ok 23 more days
22 more days
Just a bit more pain and torture
Can you all just help me though this
Can you all stop making life difficult for me
Not prepared for the real world

我的华文很烂
我怕死

Labels:


X O