FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:08 PM
A for Almost
We're almost there. Its just 10 days.
I can do this. I know i can.
please let me pull through.
Even if it means crying everyday.
Its really okay.
I can do this Os.
I can be more than you.
I'll be extraordinary when you're just ordinary.

Its going to be almost a week after graduation. And 2012 is almost coming to an end.
Eveything is almost going too fast. And i feel that the teachers lately have been nicer and bearable or maybe its just me.

And the problem that hits me almost everyday or night.
DO TYS OR DO PAPERS
obviously no shit idea and love old songs
westlife and backstreet boys and beegees

And im sorry R for pissing you off
this is why im a horrible friend ugh
somebody should shoot me.

And perks comes out today and im just all.
ASDTFGHKJLK WHY
but its almost Os
should get back to studying well

And happy birthday M
I love your hugs.

Labels:


X O