FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:32 AM
Z for zoo
went to the zoo today with the gay one and oh god asdrfghjkl. I honestly love the zoo a whole lot and its animals ...but i expected it to be nicer smelling. ok who i am kidding. But still. I love the zoo with all my heart(s) even though the animals are a bit of lazy. AND ALL THE ADORABLE BABYS/CHILDREN ILU. but seriously everything in the zoo is overpriced 3 bucks for heaven and earth green tea whai singapore whai :-(  and the weather was all pmsy from 7 to 2 clouds should seriously learn to control mood swings yay. can i go to the zoo again........ i promise this time i'll be more prepared with insect repellent, fan, more money and better phototaking skills.

1. happy panda jia jia 
2. kai kai's butt yay
3. flamingos that are less pink
4. ronie & growie/growie & ronie/giraffe token feeding time
5. zebras crossing
6. blue eyed children
7. ostrich dao me but i didn't ostracize it
8. white rhino and birdy/white rhino peeing
9. the lion king
10. proboscis monkey
11. Goat with no goatee
12. dalmation bunnies
13. african penguins - "Have you guys seen Caspar Lee because he's a slut"
14. everything is irrelephant with elephants. i'm gonna assume this is aprilla.

Labels: ,


X O