FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 1:31 AM
E for eccedentesiast
Just realised that not sleeping now is actually detrimental to my body clock. But okays.
Actually looking forward to school to starting cause i like orientation and being awfully awkward.
(dont you worry child)
don't know what im doing awake when i have work at 11 today
OH FARZ U R DA BEST.

please sengchye be there then i wont be awkward all alone and may pauline be less scary and may dylon be less annoying OH GOD
and i still have not found my usb cable what is this
i reread tfios and i just somebody to be like augustus like now
i apparently have not much of a life................................................

but i love everybody and i just need to go back to school for some food
(do people not know how ex and not nice outside food is)
but oh i have to work this friday till 8 so boo no campfire

tired but its just me pms-ing.

Labels:


X O