FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:08 PM
Too much feels i feel
Should stop feeling sad because negativity is bad. I mean i got what i wanted right........
I got 6As (7 if you include chinese) but this is so exhausting pining for things that i know i will never get.
I wanted 6 points and I got it didn't I.
so why am I still so unhappy. I don't understand why humans will never be content with what they have, could I have done better? probably but I did the best I could and I thank Allah for bringing me through this difficulty.
Alhamdulillah.
I really want to go MJ but i dont really want napfa ugh and dunno if to join band not UGH
so much decisions.
12 choices which is like 2x of psle omg why.
Ok i'm reallly happy really happy that i did so well. disappointed with myself but happy.

I love tp a whole lot because i love their school spirit/atmosphere/mass dance but

/edit
actually scared of going tj cause its green and i look disgusting in green
dont know what i actually want
actually hope i can do what i can do
hope i actually find out what i want to be when i grow up
i want to be happy
no regrets k.

Labels:


X O