FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Saturday, February 2, 2013 9:30 AM
first times are the hardest.
(is it bad that i'm comparing tj's day one orientation to the first day of tprawks)
yes i think i'm pretty horrible.  ya ok should stop feeling sore and awkward and learn to like/love/adore tj because i'm gonna be there for 1.8 years.
okay note to self: always leave the house early because i don't really want to be late ever ever ever ever again.
And everybody is in science stream and i'm just like..................................
i'd try to make friends but im socially awkward and testerone levels are high.

ok so tj mass dance are hard and i have two left feet are they trying to kill me and they have so many i am just so confused are they gonna dance all the dances everyday or what.
ok whatever i'm just gonna lose myself because after orientation school starts and.......................... school is just school.
TJ never do school tour do they not know that i'm gonna get lost and die because i cannot find the toilet!!!!!!!!
shall attempt to make friends (level of difficulty: extreme) and attempt to be more enthu and do cheers and dance (level of difficulty: titanium)

can tj make me feel more at home and welcome us everyday.....................because i feel unwelcomed.

may monday be better x

Labels:


X O