FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:21 PM
wish you were here
HI GUYS HI
I miss sidra a whole lot and our jamming sessions and me and my horrible voice )-: where are youu siddy where ilu :* i need our fail avril lavigne/britney spears/michael jackson songathon.
i've been so quiet in class yay and i have this weird vibes that nobody likes me #SADFARZ
and i hope i'm getting better at band because i am horrible at pitching and i guess lin sheng is quite pissed of )-: )-: and my tone is just so asdrfghjkl ugh
need to do pw but meh lazy LAZY FUZZY IS LAZY

i miss tk and just hitting people on the butt/boobs now must think twice eh )-:

ugh heres to no sleep and better life ahead
heres to certificate of distinction for syf heres to me knowing how to do hw heres to me finish hw yay BYE GUYS
luv you many many,

Labels:


X O