FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, May 9, 2013 1:20 AM
come on skinny love
Crying.
Shaking.
Breaking.

everytime i think about you, i wonder if you even think about me.

wow

crys.
i miss you,
a whole fucking lot.
i wonder if you feel the same.
i miss your stupidity and weirdness
and the looks you give me and all of you.
tired of feeling like a burden tired of being one.
wish all this feelings would disappear wish i could run
away far far away but i can't run fast enough and reality is
catching up behind me reaching out for me tugging at my sleeves.
"dont look back" they say, but its too late just a turn of my head and
reality swallows me up refusing to let me go let me be free it clings tightly
around suffocating  me- i can't breathe trying to grasp for a breath of  fresh air
if only i did what i was suppose to do maybe if i just










not fit for jc really
not fit for anything
yay

Labels:


X O