FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 10:26 PM
move my heart like a metronome
"do you think they sell confidence in bottles??? i really need to buy them"
"yah they sell confidence at farz r us the nearest store is your heart dont think so much okz"
"have faith hon i'm sure you'll be fine"

hi guys i love you all but sometimes i wished i loved myself more
its so hard when there are days that you feel great... and then there are days you feel like some unwanted shit

i'm shy but i'm not stupid

need human contact need to feel more loved please
daily hugs in 2012 has evolved into once in a blue moon hugs in 2013
tights hugs, awkward hugs, any kind of hugs please
if you see me please offer me a hug


read "girl, interuppted" in the library today and it was good, i might return to finish reading it.

Labels:


X O