FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:27 PM
Dream a little bigger.
Wow. 2nd week into 2012 and I am grounded. Oh well. I guess this means i can study for my cas and do really really well cause i need to. I actually hate life right now. Nobody asks me what I really want in life. All they do ask is ask me all the questions that i cannot answer - what i want to be when i grow and which jc do you want to go. I mean like, what if i want to go to poly? Do my opinions even matter? (I guess not) I can bet with you (if i ever keep this blog till next year) that even though I really really really want to go to a JC far far away ; I will still choose (that is if i get to choose) a JC where friends of mine are going and dumdumdum when we go JC by the 2nd week we will all drift away. Maybe this is life. OK i should do ss now so i can sleep later.
What do I want in life?
I want to be happy and be a backpacker and travel all around the world and go to all the developing countries and save the kids from poverty and starvation. (But first, save $ and see a doctor) I actually thought about this during geogrpahy. And okay there is like this 90% chance that I won't really do it cause i am an asshole.
I don't really want to think about olevels but i can't. I know its not everything and exams aren't everything. But well now it is for me. I need to do a study table for me to study ok and <17 points for CA's ok ): I can't fail anything please!!!!! And a C for amath oh yes i can do this. I really can. I know i can. I must. Its ok you are going to be legend-waitforit-dary girl.
Ok i can handle this. Its the first day of being grounded but its ok. I can go and study to be smart while everybody else can have a life.
P/S: hi i think i found my childhood crush
P/p/s: he's real hot.

Labels:


X O