FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:31 PM
Best.
So today at TA ustaz asked, "What do your parents like to eat?" and a guy said, "Bapa saya suka makan nasi padang, ibu saya suka makan angin."
Best la best. #adorable
!!!!!!!!!!
And Ustaz nazri is gerek ok.
ok when people ask me what i like to eat, i'll say i like to makan angin hehehehe. And so i can't believe i actually look forward to TA this year. But oh well i'll be awkward after not going for 6 months hah. I'll be like a penguin in the North Pole.
I have no idea but i'm saying sup to everybody hahaha. I am mad and I need to study I miss blogging oh god. And did i tell you i finally collected my film and wah it was so ex my heart pain already. And now. So i haven't been doing my work. (what an asshole)
But this has got to be my best week yet.

Labels:


X O