FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Saturday, February 18, 2012 6:52 PM
Asshole 101
This shall just be a post where i wallow in self pity.
I am an asshole i shall be an asshole. I wish i wish i wasn't sick. Meh. I miss people.
I don't even talk to anyone anymore, maybe because I'm so awkward. 
BUT WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER STAND A LITTLE TALLER.
I am sick and my mom just made me drink some bitter flu thingy and it tested horrible and i started crying real bad.  I am such a crybaby. What happened to not crying. I have this strange urge to get a pair of scissors and just cut off all my hair. I looked at my face and it looked so fat.
I wish i was perfect. ok no i wish i was skinnier, then i could look pretty with pretty  clothes.
Ok so sup everyone reading the hunger games: you're only reading it because people read it and they gushed over it and all you want is to watch the movie. So i won't read it. I don't care. Even if people say its good. I'll read it when i'm 70 in my rocking chair to my grand children.
I'm so forgettable.
"Do you remember Farzana?"
"Who?"
Not good enough to be remembered. Not special enough. Not pretty enough. Not skinny enough.

I feel like crying so much right now
I'LL SPREAD MY WINGS AND I'LL LEARN HOW TO FLY I'LL DO WHAT IT TAKES TILL I TOUCH THE SKY
love kelly clarkson so much.
I should just be a nun and die ugly.
What happened to loving myself.
If i'm not pretty can i at least be smart ya allah. Bismillah shall just go and study now.

Labels:


X O