FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:28 PM
You decide who you are, not society.
PIXIE LOTT IS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT SO IS OLIVER CHESHIRE THEY WILL HAVE BEUTIFUL BABIES I SWEAR.

Mum and Dad are fighting now.#hateitsomuch
Fuck you all. I hate this.
I'm not even studying.
Its fucking 2012 farzana
why won't you just bloody wake up and start studying
why wont you just do that.
Fuck you.
Can i just stepdown this term i don't want to do this anymore.
But vespri is just so good.
Like ron pope is so good.
Fuck you all.

Why do men and women have so different perspective why can't they all just bloody coexist. Not going to get married and have children if i'm going to fight and make my child sit on the bathroon floor crying. Hate this shit. Hate how stupid google is stupid and how it won't give me the answers i want.
WHAT AM I BLOODY SUPPOSE TO DO IF IT BROKE WTH

I don't get it why did you both decide to get married if all you both ever do is fight with each other fuck you fuck you i don't want to hear you all screaming i'm still a child and all i want is a happy family. Maybe the reason why i turned out this way wasn't any of your fault. You didn't bother talking to me. Both of you. All you ever did was work. No nobody cared about my sister or me. You didn't even punish me when you found out i was doing things i wasn't suppose to do. You just thought it was a thing that i would grow out of. You lied to my sister about what i was doing.

What kind of parents are you. I know you don't get to choose your parents but sometimes i wished you both were the kind of tiger parents. I'm not a good daughter i know.
I lie,  i don't pray, i don't get good grades, i'm fat, i'm short, i wasted your money, I'm not talented. I don't repent. But i'm me.

I wish both of you would stop fighting i feel weak i don't like this. please please please please stop.

Labels: ,


X O