FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, January 23, 2012 6:53 PM
#gongxifacai yay wheres my angpow eh? i would go "sup my homies" but thats totally not my style so hahaha. I should sleep early or at least do my work. Ok not going to touch the computer till ca's are over or till o's maybeeeee. So seeing pretty girls (and guys) everywhere is killing my ego. I should stop thinking cause now i feel like i'm losing it. Ah i went to orchard yesterday and i was like "helllllo eye candies ;-)"  I can love myself, i don't need somebody else's love to feel loved. And i'm so awkward now i am so lonely and my mom is angry at me, my dad doesn't talk to me unless its necessary, my sister can't keep secrets sometimes, i don't feel like talking to anybody because they don't understand me. Allah already knows every part of me inside and out. But i wish i could pour out my entire heart to someone without feeling like i have to stop. And all the boys in the world shall remain my eyecandy hehe. ok what so this blog is going to be a year old yay.

I can honestly tell you that being in love with your best friend is going to be the best thing ever.  Really. No joke. But i have no best friend. And i am so lonely. Secondary school guys are major arse holes.

Labels:


X O