FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, February 6, 2012 6:26 PM
Hi this is my attempt at trying to blog. I can name you people whose blogs i really really really like because its just so wonderful lah omg so much koala tea. thebutterflykisses is one and i really really really adore it because sasha takes the most amazing photos and she is just so amazing.
I should really get started on my valentines day shit because i am slow and i really dont know what to get people. I like foster the people why did i not go to their concert man. And i forgot what i wanted to say so let's just leave it there. And i really hate beautiful people who are smart and smart people who are beautiful. Look what it does to my ego when i look at all the beautiful people. Last vday in tkgs oh shall make a list of who to give. But first i need to buy cards + post its + a black pen and stuff. HOW TO SAVE UP LIKE THIS SIA. And i have pimples on my face. And i hate having my period. why why why am i a girl. Mr khoo is an asshole and i like pie. If people ask me to describe myself, i'll say "koala." if they ask why,"firstly, i'm koala tea, secondly, i'm as sexy as a koala bear."  WHOO. Ok sorry i like embarrassing myself. And 20 must be my magic number or something cause i got 20 for chem and emath. HOW NOW HOW HOW. Getting <20 for T1 must be a reality. And i keep playing the game of life with my sister instead of studying. Ok so meh i don't know who i think i am running around like some ahma. BUT IT'S OKAY REALLY REALLY ITS OKAY. Febraury aim is to learn how to sing foster the people's song because i have #swog hehehehehehe ok i am gay and its ok. I hardly do anything online and this is the top 8 questions people should not ask me cause i will go red in the face.
1. "Do you have facebook?"
2."Do you have twitter?"
3."Whats your hobby?"
4."You talking to your boyfriend right?"
5."Do you like 1D?"
6."Your school got a lot lesbians right?"
7."Do you want to see my boyfriend?"
8."Do you like anybody?"
And so No, No, Sleeping,I don't have a boyfriend, Uhhhhh, Err yes but, Errr, Not really.

See i'm so awkward its cool. Ok i have tuition now hehehehe bye this was relaxing. Not really. D7 for Chemistry le sigh how. I don't really like our teachers this year or the principal.. But it will be a good year and I should start sleeping early yah. And be a good muslim and research about that and finish my outstanding work. It's O's this year why haven't I woken up. Man am i scared if my CAs are jialat and i will be murdered my mom thinks its because i gallavanted and i didn't try my best.
OH BISMILLAH  I should tumblr soon.
Stop judging farz cause you can't judge. Only allah. Alhamdulillah. 

Labels:


X O