FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:15 PM
I am feeling dam full now. After eating waffle + popcorn + soup + dinner and now i feel all my carbohydrates, protein and fats  being broken down. And oh on another note.
I watched "We not naughty" and it was fairly nice minus the bad transitions and all.
Hehehehehehe shawn lee is such a qtpie. Man was it damn good it kept me real happy and yes i was laughing at not really funny parts. WAH I TELL YOU CAN LAUGH TILL I CRY UH. So things that i have learned. ( Ok i'm not really thinking because shawn lee is a qtpie.)
1. "Must think positive!"

Ok lah i step only i never learn anything.
And i'm listening to whitney houston now. May she rest in peace.  And now i wanna dance with somebody. BUT I HAVE NOBODY.
Ok i am a pig. I was suppose to do the v day cards a week ago and i have been procrastinating lah ): don't even know who i want to give. don't even know if i want to give them anymore.
Haiyo my mum so annoying, i don't even feel like going to Macpherson tomorrow shit this.

Labels:


X O