FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, February 20, 2012 10:27 PM
Nothing but tired
love this guy
I was on omegle and he asked me to elaborate on whats wrong when i said that is wasn't going good and he gave me a whole lot of good advice, totally adore that guy ok. Possibility of meeting guys like this in real life is zero.(ok lah i thought he was a girl at first) But he is such an amazing person He knows the right words to say and he realllly just listens. (i honestly think he is a girl)


Stranger: You just told this 'shit' to me
Stranger: and i dont have a problem with it
Stranger: I'm hear to listen buddy, You can always just pay more attention in class. I mean the school year's only started!
(Well, actually it depends on where you are)
Stranger: that's fine, lacking something doesn't mean you can't get it over time
Stranger: If you really want to pay attention in class, then try and make that change for yourself, and you'll get better at it
Stranger: if you distance yourself from a good friend, if they're really a good friend they'll be wondering how you are at this very moment
Stranger: if you don't feel pretty, you are.
Stranger: If you're parents are fighting, wait for the storm to weather, because it will

Labels: ,


X O