FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:06 PM
Valentine's Day
I gave Tan a post it that said, "I know you're hungry so."
Technically not a valentine's day gift cause he is an ass. OK no wait. An ass who untucks his shirts and sits with his shoes off. Haiyo. Tan told me that some girl got 99 roses. #luckygirl #poorguy

I realllly reallly appreciate all the love today. But ok valentines day is everyday lah.
Meh. So thank you
Mavis for cookies and hugs
Chin for the letter
Serene for the letter and food
Ger + Norm for a post it each
Phyllicia for the delicious cake
Hannah for the beautiful cupcake
Amanda Chua for the amazing oreo cake
Ho for the chocolatey chocolate ball.
Sidra for the card
Ricole for the card + ferror roche
Gita for the card and hello kitty chocolate
Rui Xue for the card
Kel for the card + lolipop
Pear for the hug
Kim for the crane
Eunice for the card
Yun Xuan for the cookies and post it
Kaihoon for the hug
Jin Mei for the cookies
Hwee Ling for the card and the brownie(which i rejected hahaha omg)
Isabella for the hershey kisses
Meida for the card
Daphne for the card
Dorcas for the hug coupon and hearts
Brig for the qt card
Rachel Tan Mei Chan for the card and polaroid.
Susanna for the M&Ms
Everyone for being so happy and smiley and for the well wishes
And i have no idea who for the hershey cookie and cream but.


Totally adore you all x Thanks for making my last Vday in tkgs a special one.
I love you all to the moon and back.

(And seeing happy couples made me so happy today)

Labels: ,


X O