FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:38 PM
I really missed the time when I had somebody to talk to.
Just someone i felt that i could trust and pour out all my shit to.
You don't know what you have till you lost them.
And slowly i'll be losing myself along with everyone else.
I can't talk to anybody without feeling weird. And now i feel like crying. But why cry over spilled milk lah.

So maybe this is goodbye.
I hate how life makes me feel like this. I need to do my homework.
And meh save me. Ok so this will be a 2 min valentine rant.
Whats it with people who think that just because they are dateless on valentines day that nobody loves them. ok what the hell a girl doesn't need a guy or a girl to feel loved, a guy doesn't need a girl or a guy to feel loved. Love yourself ok. Consider that the best gift a person could ever get. I should really do mah cards and my homework.
So this was weird. I have to do something. Maybe nothing.

Labels:


X O