FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, March 8, 2012 10:36 PM
Sometimes. People. Have. No. Fucking. Idea. How. Fucking. Lucky. They. Are.

Sometimes i become one of them. I take everything for granted and i don't even care about other people's feeling. But sometimes if you open your eyes big enough, you'll realise how lucky you are.  Look at you, you have two eyes. Many people elsewhere in the world can't see and you can see how beautiful the world is. But somehow you seem to be living with your eyes close, oblivious to the things around you.
Today i saw someone, who was like us but not quite. Different but yet the same.
I just wish sometimes people would cherish everything around them, not just their friends but their family and even strangers. But somehow. That will never happen.


You are going to be 17 and yet you act like you're 7. I don't like it when you make me cry. I thought big sisters were always suppose to be there for their siblings. But no you don't even act your age. You don't even care about me. I wish you would cause I feel lonely.


What a fucked up life i have.

Labels:


X O