FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:45 PM
Hi i hope you had a wonderful day yesterday x i really did. Apart from being insanely tired, it wasn't the best monday ever. So since i have nothing to blog about, this is for you. (with no punctuations cause i feel like it)

How have you been i hope you're doing great you're one heck of a girl and i hope you know that i remembered how i said i would get everybody presents when they were sec 4 that was two years back i guess i broke my promises i realised how selfish and self centered i was and i pitied you for putting up with me what a joke may you be happy and happy and smiley pretty girls are the ones who smile i hope you are happy and i don't want to tell you all this to your face cause i am awkward and i don't want you to know that i know i should probably stop caring about you and everybody else but.everybody loves you for who you are and i hope you know that have fun pea don't be too gay but be gay enough to be happy happy birthday hold on to sixteen.

Labels:


X O