FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:40 PM
Keep your head up.
MYES ARE OVER
My wireless is being a bitch.
And so did i tell you i watched geek charming twice.
Because it was good. And i like teen flicks. I almost cried because it was so sweet ok!!!
But i didn't get to watch the happy ending and so i am so going to get the dvd or something. Cliche but yes incredibly amazing. Sarah Hyland and Matt Prokop are like so cute together. When they come on screen they give me the tingles.so adorkable.
Ok sorry, i just like.
And to you:
"Just because you stopped being my friend in 6th grade, doesn’t mean I stopped being yours."

TOTALLY CANT WAIT FOR DETENTION WHOO.
BOUGHT SOCKS HEHE AND STUFF BUT omguise i went to the new look website and there was koala and giraffe socks. DYING RIGHT NOW OMG SO WONDERFUL.

ok i should stop fangirling because i can't stand fangirls loool. i didn't even sell any limelight tickets. BEST EVER BEST SIGH.
can i just delete my tumblr... because i don't even tumblr anymore and i'm like... okay.
And i have been eating way too much this exam period ihriwhighte so pissed with myself. And i spent a lot of money omg.
This is why i should never have a atm card
Aiya my bank no money eh.

Labels:


X O