FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, June 25, 2012 10:27 PM
4
So one more reason to do exceptionally well in life is to prove you wrong.
Maybe you think that ugh ok its ok. (aiya last post last post i promise and then i study lah forever and always)
Be ☺ and watch munahhirziofficial  videos because they are punny and happy oh why. o levels in 159 days. 59 days to prelim. Hopefully i won't self destruct before then. Cant wait for raya then can eat pineapple tarts but thats all i don't really want to visit anybody anymore because kids are noisy and they produce noisy noise. i want to go to the zoo awfully bad. And hug a koala. And jump with a kangaroo. Animals have feelings ok. I am an animal so i have feelings too. And its been so hot i can just die of heat rash.  
I have been awkward with the capital K. oops so limelight/nbc cards to do, study, awfully belated birthday present. maybe i should not bite off more than i can chew because my mouth is very small ok no its quite big but my oesophagus cannot swallow everything and the enzymes cannot digest everything into small soluble pieces so.
oh did i tell you that i went to a concert on the uh 24 June. And i was so happy because
1. they played armenian dances and kpop medley (!!!!) and all the other songs they played were like amazing 2. the conductor 3. clarinetist wriggling their eyebrows hahahahahaha omg 4. the special performance by the down syndrome association children (gmh) 5. percussion guy poker face 6. happy percussionist 7. SOTA 8. the flautist guy was a qtpie  
because those who matter don't mind
and those who mind don't matter.

Labels:


X O