FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, July 16, 2012 12:14 AM
weekend wars
99 days to O's.
haven't started studying.
some one just shoot me right now.
And oh my god, please don't tell me s is sec 3 cause that will only mean i'm crushing on a younger guy
HAHAHAHAJAHA he smells nice eh really really nice.
and honestly i think r doesnt like me because she keeps ugh ok forget it (am i that annoying)
Tan is an asshole because he's annoyingly freaking tall ughuehjbrjska
I want to be tall too.
hate all the boys because they're all so smart/tall whyyyyy then i feel so inferiorly dumb/short beside them ok
This weekend has been fun. I guess.
Annie on friday night.
it was amazing because the orphans were so qt. And the dog that pooped in the middle of the stage. And omg the small boy in the tux. QTPIE OMG. He is so going to be a lady killer when he grows up. And all he cute children and ang moh boys /dies
had cold rock ice creamery later yay hazelnut ice cream.
Malay on saturday morning and all the mendaki kids were the cutest thing ever, especially this cute boy lah omg heart melt dah. And it was raining so much whyyyy )-: went to the mosque at like 1 35 and stupid boys never go lah for the excursion. But yay got to know aqilah so much better. And l's boyfriend sent her a break up text. Jerk much hahahaha but when she showed me the text i had to control my urges to correct his grammar. But the kids at the science centre were the qt piesss. oh god. so adorable.
went to botanic garden today for band fiesta. and omg cute kids everywhereeeeee.
imagine my happiness. and yu hua was so good. ok amazingly good no words to say how good it was. and their band spirit is just so strong. and the dances omg so cuteeeeeee especially the michael jackson one. miss dance so much hahahaha me dance what a joke. when the cute boy waved at me i felt so happy hurhur.
and i should stop pedoing been doing that for 3 days straight. Man i should really stop or people will be so embarrass to go out with me.
omg people are so comel and i am not. because my melayu sucks and b is an ass
therefore boys are ass lah.
i think my period is coming HAHAHAHAHA

havent study sial lah. nak mati ok.

Labels:


X O