FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, August 26, 2012 9:38 PM
5
5eva alone. Listening to tonight makes me feel sad....and empty. And I'm so awkward I don't know if I should give presents to people. Social studies should be studies on social habits and how to be sociable. Life skills ok. So. Lonely. Shall go to the library tomorrow afternoon. Feel so awkward with people. Even family. Guess that's me. And I'm no good with people. What about animals. My life is bullshit. But thank god I'm still alive. Love you Allah forever and ever. I need to be a cation. People like happy people. And I feel sad. Inside. Breaking cause nobody can see. I want to be great. Social studies ok yea bye.

Labels:


X O