FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:32 PM
Cant say no.
"Can we do oral now?"
"That sounds wrong."

M is unbelievablely retarded cannot believe him.
And malay oral was so screwed )-: "Seseorang yang saya sayangi"
CREYS LAH NEVER STUDY OR MAKE NOTES just realised  i should say my grandparents instead of my mom but sigh. 
First one somemore eh cannot believe this why.
B's scholar friends are like smart and qt 
Brains > Anything else in the world
I should have like have people tutor me lah. 
i am awful at friendships so ya awfully awful.
AWFULLY CHOCOLATE.
oh ya leaving school early today was funny. I passed my slip to the security guard and he was like, 
"He your boyfriend uh."  - referring to T.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOKE OF MY LIFE.
C's one lah psh.
ok yah so yayyy raya coming. Should study now!!

wthsiccmosb sigh ):

Labels:


X O