FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 9:37 AM
Breakaway
Need to do a raincheck. Cause o's are in.... 40+ days and here i am jamming to usher. ok can.

SO YAY this is what i want to do after o's mostly but if i cant do this then....... at least try to do it in my life (if i ever get one)

1. Get a job  - either around kids/animals/food 
2. Pick up piano again
3. Bake
4. Visit juniors and bring them food
5. Go everywhere with my cameras
6. Stargaze
7. Figure out who I am
8. Hand out lemons to people everywhere and ask them what would they do if life gave them lemons
9. FREE HUGS!!!!!!
10. Go for concerts
11. Pick a sport
12. Do yoga
13. Go for camps
14. Be less socially awkward
15. ZOO JUST ZOO SO MUCH
16. Pick up something new
17. Help
18. Go everywhere in Singapore - all the HDB/buildings/places
19. Around the world

Labels:


X O