FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, September 9, 2012 11:02 AM
Jie
my sister is infuriating me.
its always like this.
she fights with her friend then she goes all moody psycho and... emo
people who didnt know her would think she fell out of love instead
honestly would rather you being heartbroken and out of love instead of this.
because its driving me crazy with all your insane grumbling
WHY O WHY
its infuriating me
you either a) stop being friends with your stupid pokok b) get over it  or c) be friends and don't fight monthly
17 years old being like 5
"i dont want friend you already" say that lah or say sorry

ok so i mught be a little jealous why
cause my sister has never hugged me (not that i know of)
she might as well get married to her pokok right
why are they so annoying
ok ya want to cry already
what is wrong with you and her
sure waste your tears on her but not your grandma who died then
what a bitch you are
stop pmsing
why am i a girl

lol save me from this shit
why are you stress about
why give up a forest for a tree
why
why do this to me now
all you make me want to do is run and hide
UGH YA PUT FRIENDS BEFORE FAMILY LAH

sidetrack: i feel like an awful person because my grandma is turning 71 on the 12 and shes old and tired but i hardly go to the market with her anymore
ugh ya should study chem

Labels: ,


X O