FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Friday, February 15, 2013 9:52 PM
fuz farz fuzzy
Hi people say don't judge but i'm sorry i judge you guys already. It's okay i probably kena judge already.
Well when i see ger's brother in school i think of ger and then i miss her.
I hope i can bond with my CG.
Well they say first impressions dont last so maybe i'll change my perspective on your guys. But i can't help but feel awkward amongst them. I am truly grateful that my class has like..........5 melayus.
TRULY ETERNALLY GRATEFUL (i think)
AM ALSO ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR THE MIXED BLOOD PEOPLE YAY
but i am still 5ever awkward and weird.
have no idea how we bond but ya i doubt i'm gonna bond but okay people should just bear with me
or treat me to be invisible ok yay.

Labels:


X O