FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, March 31, 2013 5:31 PM
fading flower
So today marks the last day of march HUZZAH (i guess)
April will be hell i guess - more home work, more tests, intensive band practice, more self practice, more confusion arising, preparation for syf/stage band, more PW shit to do, preparation for MT fortnight........

Maybe april will bring joy or maybe sadness will be lurking around the corner, ready just to envelope me and make me cry. First april fools day in TJ i wonder how it would be like. I might pull something on girls, provided i can find people i'm comfortable around with. 4 April - SYF for the juniors. I hope they pull through because they have been practicing real hard and i really adore them so good luck serene/ger/meiqi especially lub you guys many many. 9 April - BEN & JERRY FREE CONE DAY + TKGSSB CONCERT. I can't fucking wait.

Just can't fucking wait gonna cry just listening to them performing. May esplanade be less anal this year k. And i am determined to get a free cone.

I hope april will be better.
I hope i become a better person.
Here's to a amazing april.


Labels:


X O