FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:58 PM
you keep me from falling apart
Everyday i go to school and i just feel so....................alone.
I just miss everybody in tkg so much - there's so much familiarity and now i'm so lonely. It doens't help at all that my class is not even bonded...........
wowz i want to talk to everybody but quiet + awkward
miss 4E1'12 reallly bad, miss them all, miss all the texting post it writing  gossiping in class all the random cookies + cupcakes miss the girls and audz christina yew kim all.
miss lepaking at the hallway
miss hugging people miss being hugged
life used to be easier there
i used to be happier

i'm just so awkward in tj.........................
i know people and people know me
but at most we're just "hi-bye" friend thats all.
I would like to initiate a conversation with them but its all so horrible with me around.

I don't know if im feel quite shit due to my friends not being here with me and not seeing them or the lack of friends in tj.

obviously should have more confidence and talk louder but i still feel uncomfortable

nobody told me that life would be this bad
nobody said that life would be this hard



Labels:


X O