FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:22 PM
two words for you: fuck off
fuck you guys.
i feel so fucking miserable already.
does anybody even care if i'm fucking upset?
NO.
hate saying fuck all the time but after going to jc it has risen to an all time high.
fucking hate my guts
cause im such a coward
i'm so lousy
so much for high self esteem
fuck fuck fuck fuck

i miss you all but you all probably dont miss me as much i miss you
wow
ugh need someone like sid cause sid doesn't like me anymore
and sid is like my bestest friend ever
#lonelyfarz

ugh guys who i ec should stop being so perf
before i feel so ugh STOP ALL THE PERF BEFORE I FEEL AWFUL ON MY IMPERF
z has nice eyes like wtf sia arab eyes


guys go away before my knuckle connects with your face
angsty farz
yay

i am coping well in jc (fucking no)
ALL IZ WELL

Labels:


X O