FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, April 29, 2013 1:18 AM
hard to brathe
Not sleeping even though i have school later.
Not doing gp even though its due tomorrow (really cant bring myself to do it) ugh laziness glassman will murder me i guess.

sigh didn't send tash off and i feel so awful and regret it so much but have fun in australia tash study hard and maybe you can come back soon. even though we've never been that close, you're such a happy sunhsine. i hope you stay true to yourself i hope you have fun i hope you enjoy aussie with all the koalas and kangaroos i miss your presence in tj since i'll be missing you. i love how your eyes just disappears when you're genuinely happy bye princess stay happy stay lovely stay wonderful xxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm sorry for being so bitchy g well you're a bitch too aren't you. ugh shouldn't be feeling feeelings for you since you're a bitch but you are just so.  UGH FEELS TOO MUCH (IS NOT CRUSHY FEEL K IS ADMIRATION AT HOW PERFECT YOU ARE AT MUSIC TILL YOU MAKE ME FEEL IMPERFECT) (but you still scare me and i still think you're bipolar and you rage too often) (but you're still my ec cause you're perfect enough)

i know i'm gonna miss the j2s cause band wont be the same without them and miss #lotts
even though some of you are bitches and jerks
but i still love you all
our band's gonna be small again soon
after 19 may
soon enough but not quite

sigh
jc is horrible
its like the ground opening up and swallowing me whole
i can't escape
scared for syf
wah fucking scared
cant breathe
really cant

Labels:


X O