FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, April 8, 2013 10:04 PM
what is love?
I feel so selfish
like a little shellfish
except that i'm not  a crustcean
but rather human
or trying to be human

i want to 
call you my own
have someone 
feel less lonely
be happier

I breathe 
just like how you do
in 
out
in 
out

Yet you and i
are totally different people
polar opposites
maybe
maybe not
we breathe the same air
does that count?

i don't know if i'm falling in love 
with you
or the idea of you
or the idea of being in love
but i guess its the latter
since i have no idea 
what love actually is

Love
maybe all i want
is to be loved
by someone
anyone

maybe that will suffice.


Labels:


X O