FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:02 AM
you and me, we'd run away to be
I just want to tell you guys how proud I am of you -
how many goosebump you gave me;
how ashamed I am of my sound.
But i really am proud of you, of what you did
you've come so far and i'm sure you'll  make it.
Go get that certificate of distinction tkgssb

(thanks for making my tuesday night so wonderful tkgssb + edina high band, great music + great people = great life)

edina people are just so perfectly pretty and all the guys
are just adorbs
ugh sean is so precious in real life
and so is frenchhorn/trombones/tuba/trumpet/clarinet/bassoon/sax guys
please so everybody who say he's not cute
go see an optician go
i won't pay for it
so please reflect on your behavoiur

i miss
being under Ms Sia's baton
having a batchmate who had better rhythmic sense than me
my tuba
ms sia's constant screaming/yelling
tkgssb
tkgians
more tkgians


ok but now i''m part of tj
maybe i should learn to integrate myself into the tj community
maybe i should learn to accept that (most of the boys) are jerks ha ha ha
maybe i should be hopeful that one day all the politics in my class will dissolve and everybody will be one big family
maybe i should learn how to manage my time
maybe i should learn to like pe ugh
bismillah hirahman nirrahim may pt on satuday be fine may pe on friday be fine
i wish i could say that i have a reason to come to school happy each day
ha ha ha but no
because i don't pine to see anybody everyday
theres just nobody to see
in an empty room
a lonely heart.

Labels: , ,


X O