FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Sunday, May 26, 2013 3:48 PM
tots potats totsie

love potatoes so anything you say is irrelevant and i'd like to think that i'm a good photographer but i'm obviously not so.  but POTATOES NAAH BANANANAAA
//
today 27 may was hellest monday ever in my all jc life it was awful
first up being that unprepared for geog presentation that i stayed up doing was meh awful at least ms woo didn't scream at my group or said that we suck directly to our faces
then come the period cramps that lasted 4 and a half periods
WAH FUCKING PAIN I REALLY  WANTED TO DIE.
second was student teacher conferencing with mr wong with me in pain was not good
i mean at that moment i swear i missed mutalib for being the most caring//retardest//amazing form cher i could ever have in sec 3. talking to mr wong was like.........................um i dunno i had nothing to say. 
lit anthology was just like ASDFGHJKL im sorry ms tan for handing you such a shit work i tried but

i guess i should probably take more pride in my work but 
wow jc is hell  why did i even come here
jcts in a month i feel unprepared as fuckz 
GUYS SAVE ME I REALLY NEED SAVING A WHOLE FUCKING LOT I CANT DO THIS.
(let's not mention pw shall we let's just move fucking on from that subject) 
yay shall do appreciation post cause people have been doing nice things and i 'd like to appreciate them now before i get swamped with more hw WHOOP WHOOP


Labels:


X O