FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:15 PM
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul
So thankful for you all
for making my tj life somewhat bearable


Amanda i miss you so much and seeing you around school /during lectures makes me so happy when you're so happy. I hope you're happy. I must get you something from london cause you are lovely and everything. xxxxx you're a strong smart girl i hope you stop injuring yourself oh god miss you.
hey cantik perempuan you're so kelakar and pandai and when you go high it makes me so happy cause you're so cute HAHA please stop falling in love with the wrong guys because you deserve so much better. i love you for the time that you hugged me when i was stinky and smelly after pe xxx 
Hay roxanne i love you enthusiasm and happiness and im thankful for being in the same og as you i love when you're high and all and you're just a bundle of joy i love the way you sound my name as if you're genuinely happy to see me.
Hi jinger yay you've been an amazing batchmate//senior. thank you for tolerating my shit and awkwardness and everything when i dont make any sense and you're an amazing artist. I wish i could draw like you :'(  i still owe you coffee tho ONE DAY HAHAHA IT WILL COME.
cutest/amazing/talented batchmate award goes to you!!! love your highness and everything. dont know what i would do without you cause you're crazy and adorableness just breaks the awkwardness everywhere. don't stress so much k and have fun in germany for holidays hope you get to be QM okay xxxxxx
HUI  HUI AI NI OK you so pretty + funny so glad to know you during orientation cause you were there for me and tash and all omg hope you and d last long forever really love you xxxx 
(junqing//xianzheng//kwotsin//wan ling//syaz//jinger//carol//claudine//justyne//gaius//ms guo)
hey guys you are the best remember all our practices just for stage band and how it didn't go to waste god and all our lame jokes about shit and wanling/twoling/thrilling HAHA and how we used to love huddling at percussion area cause percussion had cool stuff you guys 

favourite juniors ever: ger//meiqi//yeo
God you guys are the best even though you can be annoying and everything but love you omg you all make me laugh with meiqi's english and everything and meiqi's water to save me when i'm dying in band. will never ever ever forget all the happy times we spent together god love you all so 
TJ BASS SECTION 
(jieling//kwotsin//caopeng//lamsy//amelia//scotts//zhanhong//evon)
AHHHH LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH K  thanks all the seniors especially amelia for tolerating all my shit noises and for teaching me how to play a new instrument thank you for helping me one way or another  miss you all. 







Labels: ,


X O