FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, July 22, 2013 7:04 PM
Being free
"What do you want to be?"

I wanted to say the first thing that popped up in my head. 

I really wanted to say "Princess 👸" (subsequent thoughts that came to my mind were zookeeper/disneyland)
But thinking about it I knew I would get judged. Nobody would ever take me seriously. 

The rest of the class had noble aspirations like being a teacher, lawyer, journalist, psychologist, businesswomen, artists while I just.

I wish I had the guts to say what I really really feel. But no.

that question made me quiet and somewhat sad the whole day - the fact that I didn't know what I wanted to do with my future scared me; that I had to fit into society's mould of a job that is socially acceptable.

Worked with z today and he's such a smart boy with such pretty handwriting thy puts mine to shame ugh. I'm a horrible partner.

It's a shame I'm so awkward and awkward and dumb. 

Sometimes I string illogical words together and sometimes they make no sense. 

Labels:


X O