FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:31 PM
oh this is an sos
please don't read on if you don't want to have negative energy in you as following is awfully sad, filled with hate and self pity and self loathing due to hormones being whacked.




want to die
cause hate school
and hate homework
too much homework to even study
UGH
NOT COPING WELL U BITCHES

positive thoughts positive thoughts positive enegy
oh screw this Fuck you all i hate you ll so badly for making me so miserable
i should stop tryimg??????????????? don't actually why i even boother

its just so fucking annoying if you dont smile back when I SMILE AT YOU
thats rude ugh ugh

and so maybe things are a little bit better than  before but i still want my tk bitches like

fuck you tj ugh

going to school is such a burden
a chore
a taxing task

i'd rather die

Labels:


X O