FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, August 29, 2013 10:39 PM
its okay its okay its okay (its not okay)
feel my life crumbling away   s l o w l y

//sad post filled with sad emotions and sad songs playing in the background//

1 - never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting 
c left again
this time i didn't say bye 
nor did i cry
for one who was once a part of me
emptiness and heart aches strike
leaving me empty
would things be different
if i had tried to save us
but it was always like me
to break apart
without me 
everyhing would be okay
anyway

2 - burden (something that is emotionally difficult to bear)
I wish i wasn't one
it's not fun
nobody likes a burden
nobody likes me
each time i'm alone
at the end of the line
i wonder why
when i know why

3 - lies are half truths
lies are okay
to tell a child
who had a seed
and swollowed it
by accident
"you won't die"
they said

lying was  okay
the only thing 
was that a tree
would grow inside
of you hidden from
the sun 

told you i ate a seed today
you just stared at me
incredulously
without any sugar coated words
you stated a fact
now i wish you hadn't lied
then


Labels:


X O