FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:41 PM
is it fast enough so that we can fly away
The second worst feeling in the world: when you feel like shitting but you have to hold it in real badly because you're at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

I tried my hardest to keep all the shit inside me but it was too unbearable for my system to handle so guess who's in a shit mess.

I guess it's the same feelings. If you're feeling something for a long time and you 've been keeping it inside of you for ages - one day all the feelings will just come pouring out and then maybe it'll be difficult to clean it up but you'll definitely better. 

I'm awfully sick and tired of school. Everyday I bring my hurting head and aching body to school and I just feel so tired. Tireder than I have ever been. I swear all my motivation is gone like can someone buy me some motivation or an air ticket to somewhere else. 

Labels:


X O