FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:45 AM
life's a marthon
Day 1: things that went through my head during GP/Geography
"eh GG die how don't want be late"
"baca ayat kursi omg faster let Allah bless me"
"cannot retain preserve"
"you can do this"
"sian why everybody make me feel like shit for lying head on table"
"eh tired how"
"eh wtf am i writing"
"why i choose this question how"
"what if teacher think i trying to suck up"
"drink water drink drink don't sleep"
"wah mr yap smells so nice can"
"WAH SIAN MAN NEED TO PEEEEE"
"wah period damn uncomfortable"
"why mr tong come in"
"how to rephrase this"
"omg shit no time why i read passage so long??????"
"whats another word for stitches"
"what does stitches do???"
"wah sian if no time for AQ glassman sure kill me cause AQ where the money at"
"handwriting so ugly please stop cancelling"
"eh omg wtf wtf you writing omg"
"eh faster chiong summary faster faster"
"omg 2 more minutes faster word count!!!!!! wait minus marks"
"only 102 words gg guys gg"
"wah shit why paper so hard i leave blank"

"wah freak man die may all the geog gods and Allah shine on me may geog be easy please"
"shit drawing so ugly?????? draw later"
"oh god wtf how you answer this never mind do later"
"omg faster???????wait you no timeeeee"
"ESSAY JIA YOU"
"handwriting please maintain"
"wah shit never paragraph wait cher kill write sorry lah"
"omg use colour pens colourful light up their world"
"cher looking at me weirdly can he not"
"need to pee pee"
"eh faster going to be 3 already faster draw diagram??????????"
"eh cher can collect faster"
"need to pee but toilet sucks should i go toilet"
"aiya heck go lah"
"hand cramp why"
"human so hard why"
"whats EF why i never study EF"
"why i no photographic memory"
"globalisation or population globalisation or population population lah"
"come let us crap"
"no example gg"
"YAY ITS OVER"

Labels:


X O