FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:03 PM
once bitten twice shy
fucking want to kill d
fucking hell
stop being so irresponsible
stop being so unresponsive
stop being so awful

i don't like hating people and i try not to let other people's judgement sway my opinion of them
I FUCKING TRY TO HAVE A POSITIVE OPINION ON YOU ALL SO WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS FUCKING PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS
i'm trying to be fucking genuine
i'm fucking trying

on wednesday morning on my way to school i told myself that i should be nicer to you today but you fucking didn't come and you fucking didn't reply the group and it reaches a point where it gets fucking annoying till i don't want to fucking care anymore

on wednesday afternoon i made myself believe that you would come for pw but you fucking didn't and you fucking didn't inform anyone that you're fucking sick it gets so fucking annoying till i don't want to fucking believe in people anymore it gets too hard

on thursday morning i made myself believe that you did the work but when i opened the word document it made me cringe it was that fucking horrible

on thursday afternoon when everyone else was fucking tired over written report you just replied our message which we sent at nine just one fucking word - "acknowledged"- like what the fucking hell

on thursday night when i try to do my part i check yours and i don't want to care anymore its like you don't fucking see

fuck you
for making me so fucking miserable
for making us so fucking annoyed

and now fuck doesn't look like a word anymore
thanks to you

Labels: ,


X O