FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:34 PM
f x f
yknow the first time I saw you I was feeling all sorts of butterflies inside of me cause you looked like a cute dorky mat. but thing is you were a mat - so I had myself build a wall to distance me from you. I told myself that malay boys are awful but you changed my thinking.

I'm sorry for judging you based on impressions and for being so cold on your first day of work. I remember being pretty scary and remote then and I knew you could feel it. 

But I guess it was hard to be cold to you since you were new and all. You had braces (and I have a thing for cute boys with braces so go figure) and glasses (I have another thing for cute boys who wears glasses so) so you were literally like the best eye candy at work. 

Yknow you were like my hero that morning when I had no freaking clue where the keys were. I was having some internal freak out but then..... You appeared with the keys - because you brought them home after locking up last night. And you helped me with all the shutter (cause I get weak at the knees when I see you HAHAHA) you were like the best brother I never had.

You didn't make me feel pressurized to feel the need to converse in Malay to you (like the way I feel that when other Malays are around me I have to speak Malay to show my melayuness), I felt at ease speaking to you in English.


Labels: ,


X O