FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:27 PM
we were born to die
theres this part of me that feels sad
for many things, many many things
but i cant feel sad
cause i feel too much of other feelings 

its been like a month (almost) since i knew my promos results 
and the thought of me retaining/being kicked out of school has not left
the feeling is getting stronger and stronger
its really really annoying
as much as i dislike tj
as much as i dislike some people
i really don't want to spend a year more in hell
(even though i may spend more than a year in hereafter in hell)

i am scared
everyone is smart
everyone is talented
im good at nothing
maybe maybe im only good at failing

tired of feeling sad because of my inadequacies of 
having a horrible tone with horrible trombone playing
not being able to be a part of O14
having all the good chers leave me
not being able to do math

i am sad
because i miss my past
i miss people who were a part of it

i am sad
because my future is blur
no idea where to go
no idea what to do

i am sad
a sad soul
summertime sadness


Labels:


X O