FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 6:31 PM
13 things in 2013
I decided to do 13 things that happened to me in 2013 that were of some significance
one thing a month (unless i can't think of anything else or something)
december will be the special one as it's the month where there were more things that made me feel.


January - first time at USS + being umeployed (again)
February - being in tj
March - the beginning of project (hell) work
April -  edina high school band and tkgssb joint concert
May - syf 
June - london bound
July - tk babes day out
August - broke my laptop lol 
September - got a new laptop lol
October - screwing promos lol
November - tjcsb 
December part i - passing of my grandfather
December part ii - aichi meiden high school band concert ft tkgssb

Labels:


X O