FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Friday, December 27, 2013 3:06 PM
didn't say goodbye
19 May 1933 - 17 December 2013

well i don't know where to begin
its been 11 days since you left us
quietly
your death will forever be a mystery
left for us to unravel
slowly

not sure if you knew that your time here was up
not sure if you chose not to tell us
not sure when you left this world
not sure if i ever told you i love you

maybe you left peacefully
but you left behind many broken hearts 

what happened to the upcoming family holiday to malaysia
is now just an unpacked packed holiday bag

i didn't expect it
i think nobody did

now home
doesn't feel like home
doesn't look like home

its empty.

Labels: ,


X O