FARZ (she/her)
27/SG
definitely not who you think i am


"I have come to love myself, for who I am, for who I was, and for who I hope to become.”

- Joon

Monday, April 14, 2014 9:33 PM
we will always be about to destroy each other
b for best
b for baik
b for bullshit
b for bastard
b for bitter

why not?

decided to not force my body out of bed because 

i wanted to run

                            run far far away

somewhere real                               
                                                                        far
far from grades and homework

away from shitty boys and fake 'hi's

i needed a break

from heartbreak



d got an a like wow congrats guess what subject you'll get another a in - how to be an asshole
on another note i got back my mct results and let's just say they won't make you go
"wow fantastic baby"

i have nobody to blame for my shitty grades except me and i am sorry that i am a shit person that i can't live up to anybody's expectation cause all i will ever hand to them is shit maybe this is a lesson to not have any hopes on me unless they want shit in exchange

this is a wake up call
this is my wake up call
this is gonna be the only b you're gonna get in your life farzana
so pull yourself and get your shit together

Labels: , ,


X O